Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What?

I preface this by saying that I'm not much of a writer. Thankfully, that's not a real concern for what I intend to accomplish with this blog...

Well...what do you intend to accomplish?

Recently I've come across a number of albums which really aren't a part of the mainstream music scene. Most of it would be considered indie music which, for those that don't know, refers to artists that aren't signed with a major music label. And as I've been listening to this music I get the urge to share it with others, and this my friends, will be my medium to do so.

How often will you be posting?

To kick this off I'll be doing a few posts in quick succession but eventually it'll likely just be a weekly affair. As much talent as there is out there, I couldn't possibly continue with daily postings so weekly sounds just about right. Keep checking back!

Will I like your taste in music?

That's an easy one. Check out some of these albums/artists and you tell me.

Anything else you want us to know?

Umm, this can work both ways. If there's an album that you absolutely love then I'd like to hear about it. My email addy is ugottahearthis@hotmail.com Also, please leave positive feedback if you enjoyed an album. It's a great way for people to know that there's more than one fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment